- A false alarm occurred Wednesday at Spirit Halloween.
- A vehicle driving by a 27-year-old Sheffield woman failed to stop in time to avoid hitting a vehicle driven by a 26-year-old Treasure Lake woman that was slowing to make a turn off of West Liberty Road on Wednesday. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- A 23-year-old DuBois woman reported a possible protection from abuse order violation on Wednesday. Police handled the situation without incident.
- A 53-year-old Forest Avenue man reported Wednesday that when he returned home he found the door to his garage had been opened. It was not locked and a light was also on. He did not find anything missing but suspected a former roommate had tried to retrieve his belongings.
- A 55-year-old Treasure Lake man was stopped in construction traffic Thursday on state Route 255 when a vehicle rear-ended him. The operator of the vehicle got out of the car and spoke to the man before fleeing the scene. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- A 62-year-old Treasure Lake woman reported Thursday she thought someone had been breaking into her house and writing on her walls and kitchen cabinets. Police determined the marks were actually from natural causes. The situation was handled without incident.
- A false alarm occurred Thursday at Sears.
- A 47-year-old woman reported Thursday that her estranged 53-year-old boyfriend had been harassing her via third parties, telephone and in-person. Police handled the situation without incident.