- Police received a report about a theft of a dog from the owner’s fenced property.
- Police received a call about a civil matter, which involved personal property. Police advised of a possible solution to the matter.
- Police responded to Clearfield hospital for a female 302 patient who was unruly in the emergency room. Police controlled the situation without incident.
- Police are investigating three incidents of theft of services from the Tool Shed.
- While conducting a routine traffic stop, police learned the driver and passenger were wanted on outstanding warrants. A male passenger exited the vehicle and fled from police. After a short foot pursuit, police apprehended the suspect and took him into custody.
- Police were dispatched to a South Fifth Street residence for a noise complaint. Police spoke to the parties involved and requested they keep the noise at a reasonable level to which they complied.
- Police were dispatched for a male who was going through the inside of a motor vehicle. When confronted by the owner, the male fled on foot. Police were able to apprehend the male who had warrants out of Bucks County and West Chester. The male was also on Clearfield County Probation. The male was housed in the Clearfield County Jail as charges are being filed.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute on South Fifth Street. While on scene, another domestic dispute was heard taking place on East Cherry Street. No injuries were reported at either incident.
- Police responded to a report about an individual who was being attacked by a deceased relative.