- Police responded to a barking dog complaint along East Cherry Street. Police advised the owner to take the dog inside.
- Police stopped the operator of a vehicle along Bigler Avenue for a traffic violation. The female was found to have an outstanding arrest warrant.
- Lawrence Township police stopped a vehicle along River Road. The male was found to have an active warrant through the Clearfield Borough police. Clearfield Borough police responded and the male addressed the warrant.
- Police responded to found property along Turnpike Avenue and Hannah Street.
- Police are investigating motor oil that is being dumped on the sidewalk at a residence on Daisy Street. Police will be reviewing video surveillance of the area.
- Police received a complaint about a barking dog in the area of West Sixth Street. Police arrived and the owners took the dog inside.
- Police observed a female who was being carried by a male along Third Street. Police stopped and spoke to them and found the female was in need of medical assistance. Emergency personnel were summoned to the scene and transported the female to the hospital.
- Police reported a known female passed a counterfeit bill at an area convenience store.