- On Friday police responded to a 9-1-1 hang-up call at a Basse Terre Road residence in Treasure Lake. The call was accidental.
- A 65-year-old DuBois woman reported Friday that a 40-year-old Treasure Lake woman had used her phone number, and she was now receiving harassing phone calls from collection agencies.
- On Friday an unknown person from Fort Wayne, IN left a threatening message on the Chancellor of Penn State’s cell phone. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A 26-year-old Clearfield woman reported Friday that someone struck and caused minor damage to her vehicle while it was parked at Joann Crafts. The operator of the suspect vehicle left the scene.
- On Friday police were requested to locate a Treasure Lake man who was suspected of breaking into a house in Lawrence Township. The 49-year-old man was located behind a home on Captain Kidd Court and taken into custody without incident.
- A false alarm occurred Saturday at Dunham’s Sporting Goods.
- A 27-year-old DuBois man was hitchhiking in the middle of the roadway Saturday on Bee Line Highway. Upon police arrival, the man said he’d been left at a friend’s house and was trying to get to his estranged girlfriend’s house to get his belongings. The man admitted to drinking and was cited for public drunkenness.
- A Treasure Lake man reported Saturday that someone took firewood that was stacked up outside his home. The suspects also drove through his yard, causing damage. He stated they also may have been under his car port and rummaging through his tools.
- A 20-year-old Wasson Avenue man reported Saturday that someone took his license plate off of his truck and replaced it was one that had been reported stolen.
- On Saturday a 60-year-old Brockway woman was turning left into Wal-Mart at a green light and was struck by a vehicle driven by a 40-year-old Punxsutawney man who was driving without his lights on. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- A 37-year-old Hanes Drive woman reported Saturday that her 15-year-old daughter was stabbed in the arm by a 13-year-old boy with a broken plastic spoon. Upon investigation it was found that the same boy had shot an 18-year-old girl with an air gun. Police spoke to the boy and his parents and handled the situation without incident.
- A 46-year-old Circle Road man reported Saturday that his 13-year-old daughter was receiving text messages from a 16-year-old Penfield boy that were sexual in nature. When the father told the boy that he was not allowed to hang out with his daughter the boy began to text message threatening messages directed toward the father. Police spoke to the boy and his father and the boy admitted to sending the messages. The boy’s probation officer was notified about the incident.
- Two false alarms occurred Sunday at The Boss’s Office.
- On Sunday a 34-year-old DuBois woman’s foot slipped off the brake while she was sitting in traffic, which caused her vehicle to go forward and hit a vehicle driven by a Michigan man. Minor damage was caused to both vehicles, and no injuries were reported.
- A 29-year-old Reynoldsville woman reported Sunday that her 3-year-old son’s father had not let her speak to her son pursuant to a custody order. Prior to police checking on the boy, the mother made contact and all seemed to be OK.
- On Sunday police received a complaint about loud music coming from a Murtland Avenue house. The situation was handled without incident.
- Police received a report about four kids who were on an all-terrain vehicle at the Kwik Fill on South Brady Street. The ATV was gone upon police arrival.