- Police responded to Forth Avenue for an incident of criminal mischief to automobiles. The investigation is continuing, and extra patrols will be provided in the area.
- Police responded the Trinity United Methodist church for a parking complaint. Violators were ticketed as a result.
- Police were called to Industrial Park Drive for a report about a suspicious vehicle and person(s). Police were unable to locate the vehicle or person(s) upon arrival.
- Police are investigating an incident of harassment by communication that occurred at a Locust Street residence. The investigation is continuing.
- Police received a report about a stolen license plate. The incident was determined to be civil in nature.
- Police responded to JG Food Warehouse for an incident of a retail theft. Charges are pending against a 62-year-old female.
- Police responded to a reported noise complaint along Park Avenue and asked the resident to turn down their music.
- Police responded to South Second Street for an activated alarm. Upon arrival police met with an employee who determined the alarm was accidentally set off.
- Police responded to a Dorey Street residence for a domestic dispute. Upon arrival police learned a male individual involved was in violation of a protection from abuse order. The male was arrested and charged.
- Police received a call about a neighbor who refused to clean up after their dog.
- Police responded to a Turnpike Avenue address for a parking complaint. However, the vehicle was gone upon police arrival.
- Police responded to Sheetz for an intoxicated male who was allegedly with a young child. Police located the male and child along Nichols Street, and a sober adult was located to take responsibility of the child. The intoxicated male is being charged, and Clearfield County Children & Youth Services is being notified about the incident.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a home invasion involving a gun in the Glen Richey area.
- Police responded to a complaint about kids who were damaging a pavilion at Lower Witmer Park.
- Police responded to a report about a found needle along North Fifth Street. The needle was taken into possession of by police and properly disposed of.
- Police were called to South Second Street for a male who was loitering around houses. Upon police arrival, the male attempted to flee on foot but was quickly apprehended. He was found to be a 17-year-old male and highly intoxicated.
- Police attempted to stop a vehicle along Park Avenue for a traffic violation. The operator of a truck accelerated and led police on a pursuit. The operator merged onto state Route 879 and then shut off all lighting. At that point, the operator drove into the oncoming lane of travel without any lights on. The truck became involved in an accident at the truck stop and the operator fled on foot. The investigation is continuing into this incident at this time.