- While conducting a routine traffic stop Friday, police discovered the driver of the vehicle was wanted in Virginia. The 33-year-old Treasure Lake man was taken into custody and transported to the Clearfield County Jail. He will also be charged with several traffic violations.
- A false alarm occurred Friday at the Spirit Halloween.
- A Treasure Lake resident reported Friday that someone took her purse from her vehicle that was parked in the driveway at a Matura Road residence.
- A Breezewood Avenue resident reported Friday that someone broke into her house. Nothing appeared to be missing; however, two doors were damaged.
- A false alarm occurred Friday at Keyway Computers.
- A 38-year-old Treasure Lake woman reported Friday that her 17-year-old daughter’s boyfriend was in her house and she didn’t want him there. The 18-year-old and her daughter were gone upon police arrival.
- A Hanes Drive woman reported Saturday that her 16-year-old daughter had not come home. The girl had gone out with friends the night before and had not returned home. The mother could not get in touch with her. Police assisted the mother in locating the girl at a friend’s house. The situation was handled without incident.
- A Treasure Lake man reported Saturday that someone took a four-foot handcrafted eagle valued at $100 from his yard.
- A Breezewood Avenue man reported Saturday that someone took the registration plate off a trailer parked at his residence.
- A 73-year-old South Highland Street resident reported Saturday that a man had come onto his property and took hickory nuts from a tree. The man refused to leave when confronted but was gone upon police arrival.
- A Reynoldsville woman reported Saturday that while she was at the Falls Creek Sheetz, she witnessed two men get into a verbal altercation in the store and then go outside and get into a physical altercation. One of the men was holding a small child and when the argument turned physical he was seen dropping the child on the ground. Both parties got into their vehicles and left the scene. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A 22-year-old Falls Creek man was observed by Wal-Mart employees attempting to take a USB charger without paying for it on Saturday. Retail theft charges were filed as a result of the incident.
- A 31-year-old Johnsonburg man reported Saturday that while officiating the soccer game at Central Catholic, the coach from the Curwensville team became upset with a ruling he made and was verbally abusive and threatening with him.
- A Treasure Lake resident reported Sunday that someone put toilet paper and other substances on a vehicle parked in his driveway.
- A 21-year-old DuBois man was observed attempting to take two DVD’s and a Play Station 3 game Sunday from Wal-Mart without paying for them. Retail theft and criminal mischief charges were filed as a result of the incident.
- A Michigan man reported Sunday that while his vehicle was parked at Silverwoods in Treasure Lake, someone smashed his windshield.
- A 46-year-old Beech Tree Road woman was bit by her daughter’s dog for an unknown reason on Sunday. The woman was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center by ambulance. No charges were filed as a result of the incident.