- Police handled an incident of harassment on Hill Street.
- Police handled an incident of harassment by communications. During the incident, a female received unwanted phone calls from a known male. The male was directed to stop calling the female or charges would be filed against him.
- A Schofield Street resident reported being harassed by an unknown male.
- Police handled a fight at the Curwensville Commons.
- Police reported a hit-and-run accident on State Street during which a driver struck a building with their vehicle. This caused exterior and interior damage to the building. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call police at 814-236-3858.
- Police are investigating an incident of simple assault that occurred at the Curwensville Commons. During the incident, an unknown male allegedly punched the victim in the face, causing injury. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 814-236-3858.
- Police received a report about someone who was driving without a license. The male was located and cited for the incident.