- Police reported an incident of disorderly conduct at an area school.
- Police received a report about counterfeit money from an area business.
- Police reported a dog was locked in a vehicle on Lowe’s Drive.
- Police reported two dogs allegedly chased someone on Rails to Trails.
- Police reported a burglary that occurred at the Florian Banquet Hall on Mill Road. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police reported an incident of harassment and stalking.
- Police reported a disabled tractor-trailer that blocked the roadway. Fire police assisted with traffic control.
- Police reported damaged property on Montgomery Run Road.
- Police executed an arrest warrant in the parking lot of an area business. Richard Gilbert of West Decatur was taken into custody on charges of impersonating a public servant and related offenses. He was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland with his bail being set at $100,000. Gilbert’s preliminary hearing was scheduled for Sept. 18.
- Police responded to check the welfare of someone on South Second Street. However, no one was at home.
- Police reported a traffic complaint in the area of Wrigley Street.