- Police reported a phone scam during which the caller states there is a problem with a computer. The caller then asks for information, so that he can fix the computer through a remote system. Individuals are warned not to provide any information under these circumstances.
- Police responded to a physical domestic dispute between roommates on East Market Street. Upon arrival police observed two females with moderate injuries to their facial areas. Both females were highly intoxicated and housed at the Clearfield County Jail. Charges have been filed against the females.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute between a 50-year-old man and a 32-year-old woman on East Market Street. The man allegedly caught the woman performing a sex act with another man in the parking lot of the apartment building. A verbal argument occurred and the woman allegedly threw a DVD player at the man.
- Police found an open door at a business on South Fourth Street while on patrol. Police searched the building and then secured it.
- Police investigated a minor accident on South Second Street near East Market Street. The driver of a parked car opened his door, which caught the side of a box truck that was traveling north on South Second Street. This caused the door to swing open and damage the side of the truck. No injuries were reported.
- Police investigated a two-vehicle accident on U.S Route 322/Bigler Avenue near East 12th Street. No injuries were reported. AJ Ross Towing assisted police with towing one vehicle.