- Police reported a noise complaint on Shannon Street. Police issued a verbal warning to a male for revving the engine of his vehicle and disturbing his neighbor.
- Police responded to a trespassing complaint on South Fourth Street. The property owner advised the individuals to not return.
- Police arrested a 36-year-old man on West Front Street on a warrant for unpaid fines. The man was then turned over to Clearfield County Domestic Relations, which also held a warrant for him.
- Police are investigating an abandoned vehicle on the property of the Railroad Street Tavern.
- Police assisted a disabled vehicle on Technology Drive.
- Police are investigating the theft of two bicycles from Margaretta Street. The bicycles were recovered at Lawrence Park Village. Charges are pending at this time.
- Police arrested Manuel Vargas, 22, of Bronx, NY, who was wanted for a home invasion/robbery by the New York Police Department. The NYPD learned that Vargas had fled New York to a residence on Williams Street. Police responded to the residence at which time Vargas attempted to flee. However, he was apprehended and arrested on charges of fugitive from justice and arrest prior to requisition. Vargas was arraigned by Magisterial District Judge James Hawkins with his bail being set at $50,000. Vargas is incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail and is awaiting an extradition hearing.