- A bicycle was found Wednesday on Platt Road.
- On Wednesday police took a 34-year-old Reynoldsville man into custody for violating a protection from abuse order.
- On Wednesday a vehicle driven by a 50-year-old Walston woman pulled onto Shaffer Road into the path of a vehicle driven by a 68-year-old Florida man, causing the two to collide. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- A DuBois woman reported Wednesday that she lost her wallet while shopping in Wal-Mart. The wallet had been turned into the service desk, but there was cash missing from it.
- On Wednesday a 22-year-old DuBois man was observed by Wal-Mart employees attempting to steal three Wii controllers valued at a total of $149.88. The man admitted to three other separate incidents during which he took game controllers and resold them. Charges are currently pending.
- A 22-year-old Treasure Lake man reported Wednesday that while his vehicle was parked at the Treasure Lake Fire Hall, someone look $30 cash from it.
- On Thursday a Treasure Lake woman reported that her 17-year-old daughter left the house and she didn’t know where she was. Police handled the situation without incident.
- A false alarm occurred Thursday at Sears.