- An alarm was activated Friday at the Timberland Federal Credit Union on Beaver Drive. The building was found to be secured.
- On Friday police responded to the DuBois Regional Medical Center – West for an alleged assault. The investigation revealed that a 53-year-old DuBois man assaulted a hospital security guard. As police were interacting with the suspect, he allegedly punched one of the officers. Charges are being filed.
- A domestic disturbance occurred between a mother and her adult son Friday in the first block of Chestnut Street. No arrests were made as a result of the incident.
- A domestic disturbance occurred between a man and his girlfriend Friday in the first block of East Long Avenue. She told the man to leave her apartment. Police ensured the situation had been resolved and then cleared the scene. No charges were filed as a result of the incident.
- A sexual assault allegedly occurred in the 500 block of Pifer Street. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- An alarm was activated Saturday at Way Office Supply on Division Street. The building was found to be secured.
- On Saturday, someone stole items from a vehicle while it was parked in the 200 block of South Avenue.
- A three-vehicle accident occurred Saturday in the 600 block of Maple Avenue. Two injuries were reported, and one person was taken by ambulance for medical treatment. One vehicle was towed from the scene.
- An alarm was activated Sunday at Christ Lutheran Church on Sunflower Drive. The building was found to be secured.
- An alarm was activated Sunday at Tractor Supply Co. on Beaver Drive. The alarm was activated by an employee.
- A wallet was reported stolen on Sunday from a resident in the first block of Olive Avenue.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred Sunday at the intersection of Robinson Street and Olive Avenue. A vehicle was parked and when its owner returned there was damage toward the front of it. The suspect vehicle is believed to be a white or gray in color.
- On Sunday police responded to a residence in the 200 block of Spring Avenue. The caller believed it sounded as though someone was attempting to get in her back door. Police checked the area with negative results.
- On Sunday a woman reported seeing someone who was walking around her yard with a flashlight in the 200 block of East Logan Avenue. Police checked the area with negative results.