- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Wednesday at the Place of the Rocks in Penn Township. During the incident, a 43-year-old Madera man allegedly ran over a sign and caused approximately $200 worth of damage. Charges were filed through the district court.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred Friday on Main Street in Coalport Borough. During the incident, a 58-year-old Coalport man was cited after he repeatedly knocked on the victim’s door after being told to stop. The citation was filed through the district court in Houtzdale.
- An incident of harassment/criminal trespass occurred Aug. 22 on the Curwensville-Tyrone Pike in Olanta. During the incident, five individuals who were all from Olanta entered the victim’s property without authorization. While there they allegedly physically harassed the victims and then fled the scene.
- An incident of aggravated assault/reckless endangerment occurred Saturday on Horseshoe Curve Road in Osceola Mills. During the incident, two males arrived on all-terrain vehicles and became confrontational with six individuals. One male allegedly brandished a .40-calbier semi-automatic pistol from his waist band while standing behind two victims and fired a round into the air. Both males fled the scene.
- An incident of defiant trespass occurred Saturday in Decatur Township. During the incident, a 43-year-old Clearfield man was not allowed on the victim’s property and was given notice of the same. Charges were filed through the district court.