CLEARFIELD – A summer praise session will be held from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Saturday at the David H. Litz Grove Stage at the Clearfield Driving Park.
The musical line-up for the 12-hour praise and worship service is as follows:
- 10 a.m., Dean Zortman; Tammie & Calyn Brolin
- 10:30 a.m., Cornerstone Worship Team
- 12:15 p.m., A Day Awaits
- 2 p.m., Dave Kneep Music Ministry
- 3:45 p.m., Joe Bloom
- 5 p.m., Glad Tidings Worship Team
- 6:30 p.m., Momentum Worship
- 8:15 p.m., Heavenbound
Bleacher seating is available; however, attendees are welcome to bring a chair or blanket. For more information, please visit: purposefulpursuit.com.