- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Saturday on Beaver Drive in Decatur Township. The victim contacted state police after her vehicle’s brake lines were cut. The victim also mentioned hearing her dogs barking and a vehicle spinning its tires at the end of the driveway. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between Wednesday and Saturday on East Hepburnia Road in Penn Township. Someone poured an unknown amount of bleach into the victim’s well and fled the scene. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between Thursday and Saturday at the Woodland Park in Bradford Township. During the incident, someone removed six fence posts and 16 fence rails at the park that are valued at $600. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- An incident of burglary occurred at a campsite along the Caledonia Pike sometime between May 26 and Wednesday in Girard Township. During the incident, someone broke into the victim’s sheds and then took bicycles, gas cans, a chain saw, extension cords, a shop light and a garbage can. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of DUI occurred Saturday along state Route 153 in Boggs Township. A 64-year-old Philipsburg man was stopped for a traffic violation. Upon speaking with him, state police determined he’d been consuming alcohol. He agreed to submit to standardized field sobriety tests, which he failed. As a result, he was placed under arrest for DUI and taken to the Clearfield-based state police barracks for a legal breath sample. The breath sample revealed he had a blood-alcohol content of .11 percent. Charges of DUI and related summary offenses are currently pending against the man through the district court in Kylertown.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Friday on SR 153 at its intersection with U.S. Route 322 in Pine Township. Christine Klinger, 62, of Reynoldsville was attempting a left-hand turn onto SR 153 north and didn’t observe a vehicle operated by Douglas Sharpless, 35, of Clearfield in the passing lane due to another vehicle turning from the slowing lane of traffic. Klinger pulled out in front of the Sharpless vehicle, which struck that of Klinger and caused moderate front end damage to both vehicles. Both vehicles were towed from the scene. Neither Klinger nor Sharpless was injured; however, a passenger of the Sharpless vehicle was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for neck pain.
- An incident of harassment occurred Sunday on Limb Road in Cooper Township. A 23-year-old man and the victim, a 41-year-old man, engaged in a physical altercation. Charges are being filed through the district court.
- An incident of harassment occurred Sunday on Troy Hill Road in Morris Township. During the incident, two Philipsburg men engaged in a physical altercation. Charges were filed through the district court.
- An incident of DUI occurred Sunday on Interstate 80 westbound at mile-marker 122.6 in Bradford Township. During the incident, a 24-year-old Frenchville man was stopped and found to be under the influence of alcohol. Charges are currently pending blood test results.