- A traffic violation was reported in the area of the Clearfield – Curwensville Highway. The vehicle was located and stopped by Clearfield Borough police.
- Ongoing traffic and noise complaints were reported to police.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred and involved a railroad crossing sign. No injuries were reported, and the vehicle was driven from the scene.
- Police checked the welfare of someone on Village Road.
- Suspicious persons were reported to police. However, the incident occurred in Pike Township and was referred to the state police.
- Police checked the welfare of someone at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- An unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported at the Super 8 Motel.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of 21st Street and Daisy Street Extension. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident.
- A non-reportable accident occurred on 21st Street.