- A two-vehicle accident occurred Monday on Railroad Avenue at its intersection with Liberty Boulevard. One vehicle backed into another when the driver realized he was in the wrong lane. One vehicle was towed from the scene. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident.
- An alarm occurred Tuesday at Subway on South Brady Street. The alarm was accidentally set off by employees.
- Someone stole medications from a vehicle Tuesday while it was parked in the first block of West Weber Avenue.
- A known person caused extensive damage to a yard on Tuesday in the first block of Simmons Street. Charges are currently pending.
- A protection from abuse violation occurred Tuesday in the 100 block of West Scribner Avenue. A DuBois man has an active PFA, which restricts him from any contact with his ex-girlfriend. The man allegedly contacted her via text. The man was arrested and placed in jail.