- An animal complaint was reported along Dorey Street, where a dog was running loose in the area. Police were unable to locate the dog.
- Police responded to a traffic complaint along the 400 block of South Third Street.
- Police responded to East Market and Front streets, where kids were being disorderly and damaging property.
- Police responded to the Clearfield Hospital for a 17-year-old mental health patient who had fled. Police located the juvenile at a residence along East Ninth Street after getting a call from his family.
- Police responded to the hospital after a 16-year-old juvenile was brought in unconscious by his friend. Police are currently investigating the incident.
- Police received a report about a disabled female who had left her residence, and the caller was concerned for her welfare. The female returned home a short time later.
- Police responded to the area of the 800 block of South Fourth Street for an unknown male who was inside the complainant’s vehicle. The homeowner attempted to catch the male who fled the area.