HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) has scheduled his veterans outreach and satellite office hours for the month of May. Veterans will be able to meet one-on-one with Brian Morris from the American Legion’s Erie office from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. May 7, in Gabler’s DuBois office, located in the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 E. DuBois Ave., DuBois.
“I appreciate Brian making the trip to the district to speak individually with veterans, and hope they can take advantage of this opportunity,” Gabler said.
Gabler has also scheduled satellite office hours for the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 7, Brady Township Fire Hall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, May 9, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Thursday, May 9, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox, 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 23, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 28, Huston Township Building, 11837 Bennetts Valley Hwy., Suite 1, Penfield, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 28, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Services offered include assistance with many state-related functions such as birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, and Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms for tax year 2012. Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., at the DuBois Area Plaza location, as well from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., at 53 S. St. Marys St., Suite 2, St. Marys.