- Police responded to a fight in progress at Fox’s Pizza. Two, known males were allegedly engaging in a fight while traveling nearby. At some point, they pulled into the parking lot at Fox’s Pizza and continued fighting. Upon police arrival, one man was found and taken to the hospital.
- Police responded to a West Fifth Avenue residence for a dispute in which a female was upset over a male with whom she’d previously had problems with staring at her.
- Police assisted Lawrence Township police with an investigation in Hyde.
- Police assisted Lawrence Township police after known individuals fled the scene of an accident on 21st Street.
- Police responded to a fight at the Lower Witmer Park, where two, known individuals struck each other. In addition, one allegedly claimed he was going to get a knife.
- Police responded to an accident at the intersection of Park Avenue and south Second Street. No injuries were reported.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute between a mother and daughter on Daisy Street.
- Police responded to a hit-and-run accident that occurred on Nichols Street. The suspect vehicle was found a short while later.
- Police handled an incident of harassment on Nichols Street.
- Police responded to a parking complaint on Leavy Avenue, which was later determined to be unfounded.
- Police responded to a burning complaint on Spruce Street, which was determined to be unfounded.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Turnpike Avenue. A vehicle struck a utility pole and sheared the pole off. The driver was taken to the Clearfield Hospital by Clearfield Emergency Medical Services for treatment of his injuries. A section of Turnpike Avenue was closed for repair to the utility pole and wires.