- Clearfield Borough police and Clearfield County Probation Officers served warrants at an apartment in the Lawrence Park Villages Apartment Complex. A 36-year-old Clearfield man was taken into custody for a probation violation and incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police investigated a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of North Third and Bridge streets. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles received minor damage.
- Police assisted the fire department at 110 East Market St., where a chimney collapsed and pulled electrical wires down. Penelec was notified of the incident.
- Police are investigating a retail theft at a business on South Third and East Market streets.
- A false alarm occurred at a business on
- South Third Street.