- An incident of criminal mischief occurred at the Edgewood Apartments.
- Police assisted with a medical emergency at the Clearfield Elementary School.
- A disorderly conduct incident was reported in the Hillsdale area. Police will issue a citation to the person responsible.
- A noise complaint was reported in the Glen Richey area.
- An alleged “Big Foot” sighting occurred in the Bowman’s Hill/ Sheep Rocks area. Police received information that couldn’t be substantiated, and the sighting is unconfirmed.
- An accidental alarm occurred at a business in the Wolf Run area.
- A possible drug violation was reported at the Lawrence Park Village Apartment Complex. Upon arrival, police couldn’t locate a violation.
- A disturbance occurred at a local business; however, upon arrival police found the suspect had left the premises. The victim didn’t require any further assistance.
- A possible Internet scam was reported to police.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of River Road and state Route 879. Both vehicles sustained minor damage. No injuries were reported.
- Gun shots were reported in the area of Hillsdale. Police checked the area; however, they couldn’t locate the source.