- Police assisted Sandy Township police with a Protection from Abuse violation. A 22-year-old man had third-party telephone contact with his ex-girlfriend, a 23-year-old DuBois woman, while she was in Clearfield Borough.
- A disturbance was reported on Leavy Ave, where a 56-year-old Clearfield man went to collect $50 that his son, a 31-year-old Clearfield man, owed him. The son didn’t have the money, and his father refused to leave the property.
- Police assisted constables with an incident involving a mental health patient at the Clearfield Hospital.
- Police unlocked a vehicle along Nichols Street.
- An incident of theft occurred on East Cherry Street, where a yucca plant was removed from a flower bed.
- A disturbance occurred at the Express Café that involved a 41-year-old man who purchased his girlfriend a rose. His girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend noticed them with the rose and stomped on it.