- Police are investigating a burglary on Nichols Street during which a firearm and cash were stolen.
- Police investigated a single-vehicle accident on William Street near Clearfield Street. A Clearfield woman struck the left-hand curb, which caused her to lose control of her vehicle. It then traveled over the right-hand curb and down a small embankment. No injuries were reported. Police were assisted by towing services.
- Police were dispatched to Margaretta Street for two juveniles who were trespassing at an abandoned residence. The juveniles were located and their parents were notified of the same.
- Police received a parking complaint on East Seventh Street. The vehicle was moved.
- Police received a complaint about a loose chicken in the area of East Eighth Street. The complaint was referred to the animal control officer.
- Police are investigating a complaint of harassment on East Locust Street. A 36-year-old woman is alleging that she is being harassed by her 54-year-old ex-boyfriend.