- Police responded to a parking complaint along Bigler Avenue.
- Police are investigating a theft reported at a residence along South Sixth Street.
- Police arrested a female for whom there was a bench warrant for from the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office. She was transported to the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police received a report about theft of medication from a Nichols Street resident.
- Police had a set of keys turned into their office.
- Police handled an incident with a male who was under the influence of alcohol along Hammer Mill Road.
- Police investigated activity into an abandoned residence along Margaretta Street.
- Police received a report of an open door at an abandoned apartment.
- Police stopped a male for speeding on Bigler Avenue and found that he had a warrant through the Lawrence Township police.