HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) has announced his veterans outreach and satellite office hours for the month of April. Veterans will be able to meet one-on-one with Brian Morris from the American Legion’s Erie office on April 2, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., in Gabler’s St. Marys’ office, located at 53 South St. Marys St., Suite 2.
“This is a great opportunity for veterans in the area to have their individual concerns and questions addressed,” said Gabler. “No appointment is necessary.”
Gabler has also scheduled satellite office hours for the following dates:
- April 2, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- April 11, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- April 11, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- April 16, Huston Township Building, 11837 Bennetts Valley Hwy., Suite 1, Penfield, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- April 16, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- April 25, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Services offered include assistance with many state-related functions such as birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, and Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms for tax year 2012.
Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., at the DuBois Area Plaza location, as well from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., at 53 South St. Marys St., Suite 2, St. Marys.