- An incident of burglary occurred March 6 on Main Street in Bradford Township. Someone entered a Woodland woman’s apartment and removed a flat screen television.
- A motor vehicle theft occurred sometime between 9:30 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m. Saturday on Mutton Hollow Road in Bradford Township. Someone stole a Woodland woman’s 2013 Chevrolet Cruze that was white in color. It has an estimated value of $12,000. Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between 6:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. Friday in the parking lot of Kitko Wood Products in Glen Hope Borough. Someone damaged a Flinton woman’s 2005 Ford Expedition. Damage is estimated at $250. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- An incident of scattering rubbish occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Thursday and 10 a.m. Friday on Irvin Street in Brisbin Borough. Someone left a 30-gallon propane tank and some steel rebar in a woman’s front yard. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- An incident of harassment occurred sometime between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. Sunday on Morgan Run Road in Decatur Township. A known 23-year-old Philipsburg man allegedly threatened to cause bodily harm after an argument with a 38-year-old West Decatur man.
- On Sunday, a known 17-year-old juvenile was found under the influence of alcohol.