After witnessing the devastation first-hand to more than a dozen people, Firefighter Alicia Neeper of the Clearfield Borough Fire Department wanted to collect donations for them.
Neeper works at Liberty Tax Service in downtown Clearfield, which is located about one block away from the scene of the fire. She said two families have sought assistance.
According to her, the first family needs the following donations:
- Junior’s Pants, Sizes 0 or 1
- Women’s Pants, Size 11/12
- Men’s Pants, Size 34X34
- Junior’s Tops, Sizes Small or Medium
- Men’s Shirts, Sizes Large or Extra-large
- Household items, such as dishes, lamps, etc.
Neeper said this family also needs fire retardant clothing for the male who works with an oil company. He needs size 34X34 pants and large or extra-large shirts.
She said the second family needs the following donations:
- Diapers, Size 5
- Men’s Pants, Size 36X32
- Women’s Pants, Size 1
- Women’s Tops, Sizes Small or Medium
- Boys Pants, Sizes 5T and 8
- Boys Shirts, Sizes Small and Medium
- Boys Shoes, Size 9.5-10
- Boys Shoes, Size 2
- Men’s Shoes, Size 10.5
- Women’s Shoes, Size 7-8
Donations can be dropped off at the Clearfield Borough Fire Department or Liberty Tax Service.