- On Thursday, there were multiple calls regarding criminal mischief incidents at properties on Greenwood Avenue and Green Glen Drive. Someone removed reflectors from fences at residences in the area. The incident remains under investigation at this time, and anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- An assault occurred Friday on Locust Street during which a juvenile female allegedly slapped another juvenile female in the face. Police contacted the victim and her mother who didn’t want to pursue charges. However, they requested police contact the accused and her parents to discuss the incident.
- On Saturday, police received information about the location of a stolen vehicle and wanted person. During the investigation, police located the vehicle on West Scribner Avenue and encountered Rachael Lynn Tartal, 26, of Clarion, who had warrants for her arrest in Jefferson County. Police had the stolen vehicle towed to a secure location. Tartal was taken into custody and released to Jefferson County Probation.
- A male was observed passed out in his vehicle at a store Sunday on East DuBois Avenue. Police subsequently checked the welfare of the male who woke up, exited the vehicle and locked its doors. Upon speaking with the male, police determined he was intoxicated. Further investigation resulted in the male being arrested for DUI.
- A known male allegedly trespassed Sunday at a residence in the 200 block of West DuBois Avenue. Upon arrival police learned the male had left the residence. They subsequently searched the area with negative results. Charges are currently pending.