- Police are investigating an incident of criminal trespass that occurred at the Edgewood Apartments. There is a person of interest in the case.
- Police are investigation an incident of harassment and disorderly conduct. An approximately 16-year-old boy allegedly struck a 10-year-old when they exited their school bus.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance in the Glen Richey area, which revolved around verbal threats. The person who allegedly made the threats left prior to police arrival. Police advised the complainant of their options and cleared the scene without further incident.
- Police, along with Curwensville Borough police, have conducted multiple interviews regarding the alleged threats directed against the schools. The majority of reports are resulting from stories being overheard or read online and then being repeated. Police are taking the matter seriously and continuing their investigation. Police said that additional countermeasures are being taken to safeguard the schools.
- An incident of theft occurred in which a wife allegedly stole property from her estranged husband. The property was obtained while they were married. Both were advised it was a civil matter and to seek legal counsel.
- Police are engaged in investigating a fraudulent check-cashing ring. Local businesses, which may have been targeted, were contacted by police. No local businesses have been a victim at this time.
- Police are investigating an incident of burglary, criminal trespass and criminal mischief that occurred at a camp just off the Caledonia Pike. Police have obtained photographs and physical evidence from the scene. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Lawrence Township police.