- A burglar alarm occurred Monday at the VFW on Fuller Street. A door was found unlocked; however, there wasn’t anything unusual found inside the building.
- A panic alarm occurred Monday at Med Express on East DuBois Avenue. Upon police arrival, they learned the alarm had accidentally been set off.
- A DuBois man and his girlfriend engaged in an altercation over a cell phone Monday in the 100 block of West Long Avenue. Charges are currently pending.
- A domestic disturbance occurred Tuesday in the 800 block of West Washington Avenue between a DuBois man and his girlfriend. It was only a verbal argument. No charges were filed.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute Tuesday in the parking lot of the DuBois Regional Medical Center – West. Upon police arrival, a father and his daughter were arguing over the father’s driving. No charges were filed.