- Police reported found property Tuesday on Phoenix Road in Rush Township. Two pigs were running around in the area and observed on Mulligan Hollow, Dale and Phoenix roads and Curtin Street. The pigs were located and contained and have been transported to a farm with facilities to house the animals. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Philipsburg-based state police at 814-342-3370.
- Police reported an incident of harassment at 1:40 a.m. June 14 on South Front Street in Philipsburg Borough. A known 30-year-old man allegedly pushed and struck a known 29-year-old woman. Charges will be filed through the district court.
- No injuries were reported following a single-vehicle accident at 12:40 a.m. June 24 on South Mountain Road near Fowler Hollow Road in Taylor Township. Cristen Blake, 26, of Philipsburg lost control of her vehicle while negotiating a curve in the roadway. Her vehicle struck a tree. Blake was wearing her seatbelt at the time of the accident. Her vehicle sustained severe damage and was towed from the scene. A summary traffic citation will be filed against Blake through the district court.
- An incident of retail theft occurred at 3 p.m. June 24 at Conklin’s Corner in Rush Township. In commission of the crime, a 20-year-old Grassflat woman and a 25-year-old Clearfield woman stole 50 items, which were valued at $453.14. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking or disposition occurred sometime between 9 p.m. Monday and 2:30 p.m. Tuesday on Alleghany Street in Unionville Borough. A 51-year-old Lamar woman told police that someone gained entry into her shed and removed a 389 piece Craftsman tool kit and a 5 gallon Sheetz diesel can with $20 worth of fuel. Total property stolen is $428. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Philipsburg-based state police at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of harassment/domestic violence occurred at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday on the Old Tyrone Pike in Rush Township. Two Philipsburg adults were engaged in a verbal argument during which a 21-year-old man pushed a 19-year-old woman into a wall. He’s been charged with harassment through the district court.