COALPORT – Police and fire officials are investigating a fire that occurred at 959 Main St., Coalport on Tuesday.
According to the state police in Clearfield, the fire damaged a 60′ by 60′, two-story wooden structure owned by a Glasgow man. The apartment building housed 4 residential apartments and one business, Coalport Chiropractic. The fire began in apartment three, on the floor. Apartment four also sustained some damage as well. Damage is estimated at $35,000.
One occupant, 68-year-old Lana F. Tyler, was flown from the scene to West Penn Burn Center in Pittsbrugh.
Police are investigating the case with the Glendale Fire Department.