- An open door was reported at a vacant building on Chester Street. At arrival, police found individuals spray painting inside and secured the building.
- Clearfield Borough Police were assisted in searching for a suspect who had stolen some items from a local business.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred on Turnpike Avenue, where juveniles spray painted a bridge and dumpster.
- A traffic violation occurred on Four Mile and McGeorge roads. Police weren’t able to locate the vehicle.
- An incident of harassment by communication occurred and remains under investigation.
- A single-vehicle accident was reported on Kaufman Road. The operator struck a pothole, lost control of the vehicle, which left the roadway, and went into a ditch. There, the vehicle caught fire but was extinguished by the Glen Richey and Lawrence Township fire departments. The operator was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for medical treatment.
- A possible injured dog was reported running loose in the area of the Road Trip Lounge. Police were unable to locate the dog.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred in the area of Pro-Formance along state Route 879. No injuries were reported.
- An incident of retail theft occurred at a local business and remains under investigation at this time. Police have a suspect.
- A township resident contacted police and alleged that Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert had stolen a winter, wool jacket and a roll of toilet paper from her residence. She later called police and advised she’d found her stolen items.