- A party reportedly occurred Friday evening at a McNaul Street residence, involving people who were under 21 years old and consuming alcoholic beverages. Upon arrival, one juvenile was discovered on the porch; he was intoxicated and under the influence of drugs. He was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for treatment. Several juveniles were found consuming alcohol. Citations will be issued for the violation.
- At 12:45 a.m. Saturday morning, police reported that people were attempting to gain entry to vehicles. They weren’t located by police, however.
- Police remind residents that parking isn’t permitted on State and Filbert streets between 3 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- Police located a male on the bridge along Filbert Street. The male was intoxicated.
- At 1:25 a.m. Sunday, a male was found urinating in public in the area of Bailor Road. The Curwensville man will be cited for disorderly conduct.