- Police were called to the Hillsdale area for a report of suspicious activity. A resident reported a large group of people loitering in the area. They were gone when police arrived.
- Police received a report of a missing juvenile from Flegal Road. The child was found in Grampian by the state police in Clearfield. Officers were assisted by Children, Youth and Family Services and PSP Clearfield.
- Police received a report of a suspicious vehicle near Montgomery Run Reservoir. The vehicle belongs to a Hyde resident and it appeared to be disabled.
- Police received a report of a traffic hazard at the intersection of Village Road and Washington Avenue. PennDOT was notified.
- Police and Clearfield Borough officers picked up two runaways. Each were turned over to the appropriate authorities.
- Police were called to check the welfare of a Hyde resident who reportedly fell and was having a hard time getting up. Police arrived and spoke with the person, who was alert and did not want medical attention.
- Police were called to serve a warrant on an area man. It was discovered that the man had taken care of the warrant issue.
- Police assisted Clearfield Borough by responding to a structure fire. Officers arrived and were informed that everyone was out of the house.
- Police received a report of a phone scam. A man with a foreign accent was identifying himself as being with Social Security is attempting to get personal information from residents.
- Police were dispatched to state Route 879 for a report of an occupant in a pick-up truck propelling objects onto the highway. Officers have a description of the truck and a registration number. Charges are pending.