- A single-vehicle accident occurred during which it had overturned along Coal Hill Road. Police said there were injuries in the mishap but didn’t indicate their severity. The accident remains under investigation at this time.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred at the Clearfield Middle School. A 13-year-old female allegedly was being disorderly in the cafeteria. Charges for the same will be filed through the juvenile court.
- A 911 hang-up call was reported from a Joseph Road resident. Police made contact with the caller and found they were attempting to contact the 911 Center. They wanted to report a civil dispute at a Clearfield Borough residence. Police referred the matter to the Clearfield Borough Police Department.
- Police were contacted regarding a traffic complaint that occurred along state Route 879.
- An incident of assault occurred at the Clearfield Area High School. Two males allegedly engaged in a physical confrontation in the cafeteria area. The investigation is ongoing, and charges are currently pending.
- An incident of identity theft is currently being investigated by police.
- Police were contacted regarding a civil matter.
- An incident of harassment is being investigated that occurred at the Hyde Uni-Mart.
- A possible burglary is being investigated at an Arrowhead Way residence.
- A parking complaint was reported at the Big Lot’s store.