HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) is announcing November satellite office services at six different locations throughout Clearfield and Elk counties. These offices will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following locations:
- Nov. 3, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion Street, Wilcox.
- Nov. 10, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main Street, Johnsonburg.
- Nov. 15, Huston Township Building, 11837 Bennetts Valley Highway, Suite 1, Penfield.
- Nov. 17, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center Street, Ridgway.
- Nov. 22, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community
Center Drive, Luthersburg.
- Nov. 29, Jay Township Municipal Building, 81 East Teaberry Street, Weedville.
Services offered also include assistance with birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms, as well as many other state-related functions. Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Avenue, DuBois, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 53 South St. Marys Street, Suite 2, St. Marys from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
In addition, Gabler’s district offices will be closed Nov. 8; and Nov. 24.
For more information, please call the DuBois office at 814-375-4688 or the St. Marys office at 814-781-6301.