- A 20-year-old Clarion man reported Friday that while his vehicle was parked at Tri-Angle Tech, someone broke into it and removed an iPod, phone charger and a bottle of medication.
- A domestic dispute reportedly occurred Friday on Tozier Avenue between a 49-year-old woman and her 20-year-old daughter. The dispute was verbal in nature, and police handled the situation without further incident.
- A false alarm was reported Friday at Video Game Exchange.
- On Friday, a man reported observing a Caucasian male who was wearing a dark trench coat remove two, 12-packs of Mountain Dew without paying for them.
- Two false alarms were reported Friday at Sears.
- A domestic dispute reportedly occurred Saturday in Treasure Lake between a 49-year-old woman and her 15-year-old daughter. The dispute became physical in nature following an argument over a computer. The mother had reportedly been drinking, and her daughter is on probation for a previous physical assault. Police handled the situation without further incident.
- On Saturday, a 17-year-old DuBois boy was turning onto Shaffer Road from state Route 255. At the same time, a 20-year-old Troutville man was making a right turn on red onto Shaffer Road. The two vehicles collided as a result. Minor damage and no injuries were reported.
- A 33-year-old Thomas Road resident reported Saturday that someone removed a GPS from their vehicle and ransacked it, while it was parked at his residence.
- A stray white and brown dog was turned into police on Saturday.
- A Hanes Drive woman reported Saturday that a young male who was wearing a black hoody over his face attempted to break into her residence.
- Brady Street residents reported Saturday that their 8-year-old daughter was playing in the front yard and then went missing. Upon searching the area, the girl was found playing at a Wilson Avenue residence.
- On Saturday, a 29-year-old DuBois man was asked to leave the Sandy Club for being too intoxicated. The man then returned and reportedly started causing problems. Upon police arrival, the man had left the business and was located attempting to walk up Wilson Avenue at which time he became combative with police. He was transported to the Clearfield County Jail.
- An 18-year-old Clearfield girl lost control of her vehicle on Coral Reef Road in Treasure Lake Saturday when she hit a patch of ice. Her vehicle spun around, crossed the road and struck a tree. Her vehicle was severely damaged in the accident. She sustained head injuries and was transported by her mother for medical treatment.
- On Sunday, a 21-year-old South Main Street woman and her 25-year-old girlfriend engaged in a verbal argument when the latter reportedly hid her car keys. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A verbal dispute was reported between a 39-year-old man and his 21-year-old friend Sunday in Treasure Lake. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A 39-year-old Treasure Lake man reported Sunday that his 41-year-old ex-wife wasn’t complying with a custody agreement. The agreement required her to return their daughter by a certain time. Officers handled the situation without incident.