- A missing wallet was turned into police and claimed by the owner.
- A threat, which involved a knife, was reported at a Park Avenue Extension residence.
- A motorist was assisted after locking their keys inside their vehicle.
- A hit-and-run accident was reported at the Wal-Mart Supercenter parking lot.
- An unwanted person was reported a residence at the Lawrence Park Villages.
- A motorist was assisted after locking their keys inside their vehicle along Plaza Drive.
- A male accused of simple assault and harassment was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland. The male was identified as Clyde McQuillen of Turnpike Avenue Extension. His bail was set at$25,000 unsecured, and a preliminary hearing has been set for 11 a.m. Aug. 24 at the Clearfield County Jail.
- A business alarm was reported along South Second Street.
- An animal call was referred to the dog law officer.
- An incident of criminal mischief was reported at a business along Turnpike Avenue Extension.