- Police received a report of an unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. The vehicle was returned an no charges were filed.
- Police received an animal complaint on Scribbers Road.
- Police resonded to a physical domestic on Lawrence Avenue.
- Police fingerprinted a suspect in an ongoing case.
- Police assisted the Clearfield Borough Police Department with with a domestic.
- Police and the CBPD assisted the Sheriff’s Office in serving a bench warrant.
- Police responded to a request for information concerning an ongoing investigation.
- Police responded to a call from the fire department regarding the loan of police equipment to the fire company.
- Police responded to an assault. Charges were filed.
- Police served a detainer for the State Department of Probation and Parole.
- Police were called to Wal-Mart Supercenter for a man and woman working together in a theft. They had stolen $200 worth of clothes and sundry items. The items were recovered and charges are pending.
- Police were called for information regarding an accident investigation.
- Police were called about excessive noise along the Clearfield-Glen Richey Highway. The noise was from a permitted job site and it was not a criminal matter.