- Police are ivnestigating the theft of construction equipment from Tyler Avenue Saturday night/Sunday morning. Someone stole a table saw, a miter saw and an aluminum brake, estimated together at around $2,000.
- Police responded to East Locust Street for a motorized scooter causing a traffic hazard. Officers were unable to locate it.
- Police assisted the Lawrence Township Police Department with a tractor trailer that rain out of fuel on state Route 879.
- Police were called about a custody issue. A short time later they were called back, stating the child was returned.
- Police were able to locate a 9-year-old child that wandered off on her bicycle. She was found in East End and returned to her mother.
- Police responded to South Second Street for a reported dispute. Officers handled at the scene.
- Police responded to an attempted burglary on West Locust Street. Officers found that entry was not made and nothing taken or damaged.
- A blue LG cell phone was turned into police after it was found along West Second Avenue near Sherwood’s. The owner can claim it by contacting police.