- Police were called for a 911 hang-up call in East End. The call was made by a 6-year-old boy. Officers spoke with the child about the dangers of calling 911 unnecessarily.
- Police are reporting a theft in which a pager was removed from a residence on Daisy Street.
- Police assisted a motorist whose vehicle became disabled on North Third Street.
- Police recieved a report of a man bying cigarettes and giving them to a minor. Officers spoke with those involved and found the complaint to be unfounded.
- Police report that a vehicle was struck at JG Food Warehouse. The person left after striking the vehicle.
- Police received a call regarding a child custody issue.
- Police recovered property from a North Fourth Street residence and returned it to its rightful owner.
- On May 8 at 2:16 a.m. police responded to a fight in the parking area at a Reed Street establishment. As a result, two people will be arrested for several criminal violations.
- A green Mongoose bike was stolen from a South Second Street address.
- Police referred an animal complaint to the animal control officer.