- Police responded an accident at 9:45 a.m. Thursday on Martin Street during which a vehicle operated by Terri Vogel struck another that was parked. No injuries were reported in the mishap.
- Police observed a male who was crawling through the window of a vehicle. He was found to be the owner of the vehicle.
- Police are currently investigating a reported simple assault. A male was allegedly assaulted upon returning home from the store early Friday morning. The victim was able to provide police with a couple of possible suspects.
- Police were called for a report of two juveniles who were removing campaign signs along Bigler Avenue. The area was searched with negative contact.
- Police assisted the Lawrence Township Police with a reported fight at the Shaw Street apartments.
- Police were called to the Weaver Street area for a noise complaint. The responsible party was contacted and apologized for his actions.