- Police are in possession of a lost wallet that was turned in on May 3. The owner may contact police between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. to claim it.
- POlice in possession of a child’s coat that was found in Witmer Park on Wednesday. The owner may claim it at the station.
- Police assisted Lawrence Township police with a disturbance on Old Town road.
- Police responded to an accident on Wednesday in front of the Post Office.
- Police were called early Wednesday morning for a report of a domestic on East Locust Street. It was verbal and one party left for the day.
- Police assisted a motorist whose vehicle broke down on East Market Street.
- Police responded to a local business on West Front Street for an alarm.