- Officers responded to a disturbance between a 48-year-old Reynoldsville woman and someone in the vehicle behind her at the McDonald’s drive-thru Monday. The disturbance was verbal and officers handled it without incident.
- On Monday, a 38-year-old Treasure Lake man was intoxicated and fell down an embankment in his backyard. Rescue crews retrieved the man, and he was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for treatment of minor injuries.
- A truck driver was attempting to back into a space at the Pilot Travel Center on Monday, when he struck another, causing damage to the turn signal, fender and marker post. No injuries were reported.
- A minor accident between three vehicles occurred on the Bee Line Highway near Wal-Mart on Monday. No injuries and minor vehicle damage were reported.
- A 27-year-old Brockport woman reported that she had a vehicle blocked in at the Pilot Travel Center on Tuesday. She believed the driver had removed items from her apartment. At arrival, officers handled the situation without further incident.
- On Tuesday, a Treasure Lake man reported that someone had slashed the tires on his camper.
- A Perkins waitress reported on Tuesday that two females and a male came into the restaurant and ordered food. They left without paying for their order.