Report date beginning 7 a.m., April 21, 2011 through 7 a.m., April 22, 2011
- Police received a report of two suspicious people in Goldenrod. Officers found they were soliciting business for a tree trimming business.
- Police were called to Firetower Road to check the welfare of an elderly woman. Officers arrived and she was found to be okay.
- Police recieved a report of a gasoline theft from a local business. A red Chevrolet Silverado left without paying for gas.
- Police received a phone call in reference to obtaining personal property. The caller was advised it was a civil matter.
- Police responded to the Holiday Inn Express for a report of an intoxicated man. Officer located the Illinois man in a ditch. He was placed in Clearfield County Jail.
- Police responded to a report of loud music in the Hyde area. The people turned the music down before officers arrived.
- Police responded to a report of a child locked in an apartment in Edgewood. Officers were assisted by the Clearfield Borough Police Department.