- Police responded to a North Second Street business for two birds that were inside, causing damage. Officers arrived and removed the pigeons with the assistance of staff.
- Police were unable to locate a vehicle that was traveling into Clearfield from Curwensville. The motorist was reported as operating the vehicle without a valid license.
- Police were requested to assist the Lawrence Township Police Department with a hold-up alarm. Officers cancelled while en route.
- Police answered questions regarding an abandoned vehicle being on private property.
- Police handled a parking complaint on East Cherry Street.
- Police assisted Mental Health Mental Retardation with an individual on East Market Street. The female was transported to the hospital for a mental health evaluation.
- Police contacted a female who was wanted by the Clarion Police Department. The female was informed to contact the aforementioned police agency.
- Police responded to East Pine Street for a reported suspicious vehicle. Officers were unable to locate the vehicle, as it had left prior to their arrival.
- Police responded to a dispute at an East Cherry Street residence.
- Police responded to South Third Street for a reported burglary in progress. Officers responded and found the individual was the owner of the residence.