- Police assisted emergency medical services at a residence along Nichols Street for a woman who had taken too many prescription pills and required medical attention.
- Police responded to Turnpike Avenue for a report of ATV’s operated on alleys in the borough.
- Police responded to a traffic complain along West Front Street. A woman was being tailgated by another vehicle. The operater of the other vehicle was contacted and notified of the complaint.
- Officers were called to East Ninth Street for a man that had cut himself. Police assisted EMS.
- Police transported a mental health patient to the Clearfield Hospital for treatment.
- Police were called to a local business for a woman who had concealed cigarettes. The woman was found to have an active arrest warrant. She was released after taking care of the warrant.
- Police were called to assist a motorist in unlocking their vehicle.