- Early Sunday morning police were called to an establishment for a report of an assault. A known woman struck another woman in the face, causing minor injuries. Charges have been filed.
- On Sunday morning police were called to Sheetz for a highly intoxicated woman causing a disturbance. She was located and found to be highly intoxicated, as well as on probation. She was placed in Clearfield County Jail and charged.
- Police were ticketed a vehicle on Dorey Street for improper parking.
- Police were called to Bowes Avenue for a noise complaint. Those responsible were spoken with and agreed to keep down the noise.
- Police were called to High Street for a report of motor vehicle trespass. Someone drove onto a person’s property, causing damage.
- Police were called to East End for a possible DUI coming into town. Officers searched the area but were unable to locate the suspect.
- Police handled an animal call on West Market STreet.
- Police responded to Ogden Avenue for a domestic. Officers found that an ex-boyfriend was moving things out of the residence. Officers stood by while he removed his items.
- Police were called to check the welfare of a woman on East Locust Street. She was found to be okay and out of the area.
- Police reported a dispute between a man and woman on East Locust Street. She left the residence for the evening.
- Police handled a parking complaint on East 11th Street. Police handled a noise complaint.
- Police assisted the Lawrence Township Police Department with a domestic and a burglar alarm.